Unable to open Ananda appn

ananthakrishna.t

May 31, 2023, 7:33:07 AM5/31/23
to LIAFICHARY
Team,

Any issue with Ananda appn. not opening from few hours. Its just rotating when clicked on Ananda on LIC appn

Can some one share direct link if you have

Regards,
Anantha

vivek verma

May 31, 2023, 7:41:00 AM5/31/23
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
There is problem in Ananda at present.

Vivek Verma
DO2

A Candle looses nothing by lightening another!

Join us on SMS Gupshup, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn & Twitter. Visit us at www.liafi.org.

liafisbschar...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/liafisbschary?hl=en-GB

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LIAFICHARY" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/liafisbschary/09039b3b-190b-4ec1-975d-a5552e1c0cffn%40googlegroups.com.

Vadiraja V R

May 31, 2023, 8:23:20 AM5/31/23
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
NO ISSUE,  ANAND APP IS WORKING FINE FOR ME.
VADIRAJA V R
WEALTH CREATOR
GALAXY CLUB MEMBER, MDRT USA
LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA
2397/28, 1st Main, ISRO Layout
Bangalore - 560 111.

Ananthaa Krishna T

May 31, 2023, 9:12:44 AM5/31/23
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
Now working but now Myaadhar portal is down.

With Regards,
Anantha krishna
+91 9980557170
email:ananthak...@gmail.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "LIAFICHARY" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/liafisbschary/CA%2Bq1CYyqYawxxs52hcTi04D6HO3BaHQsGxLW0AjZTw2p1XFynQ%40mail.gmail.com.

sreenivasa chary

May 31, 2023, 9:32:28 AM5/31/23
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
Yesterday, I have completed two policies through Ananada

Ananthaa Krishna T

May 31, 2023, 9:36:10 AM5/31/23
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
yesterday I also did without a problem. facing challenges today

image.png

With Regards,
Anantha krishna
+91 9980557170
email:ananthak...@gmail.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "LIAFICHARY" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/liafisbschary/CALvo00%2BoCzZ1rNf-HU2a64Mr1wUOvK8M67%2BtfG1PyWZ8M3q8_Q%40mail.gmail.com.

ananthakrishna.t

May 31, 2023, 9:50:38 AM5/31/23
to LIAFICHARY
also want to understand how to login minor policy where we dont have option to feed proposer age in the begining. premium calculation page it is showing error stating enter proposer age but there is no option to feed proposer age

Vadiraja V R

May 31, 2023, 10:00:03 AM5/31/23
to liafisbschary@googlegroups com
Sir proposal on minor lives not yet provided in Ananda app

Vadiraja V R - Wealth Creator
Galaxy Club Member, MDRT, USA

ananthakrishna.t

May 31, 2023, 11:19:57 PM5/31/23
to LIAFICHARY
it got resolved now. there were some deployment in LIC portal since porting was going on for that reason portal was not working. It was made up later evening. Also sent complaint to UIDAI team they also rectified the issue and have completed my policy yesterday.