USEFUL SSS FORMS IN WORD FORMATliafisbschary@googlegroups.com

veera venkata rao kethineedi

Aug 6, 2010, 10:42:20 PM8/6/10
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
DEAR SIR/S,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PL.FIND ATTACHMENTS (1).FORM NO ; 112 SSS  (2)  ANNEXURE-1 A  (3) ANNEXURE -11 A

WE NORMALLY FILL THE ABOVE APPLICATIONS IN HANDWRITTEN.

IF WE USE THE APPLICATION WE CAN FILL & PRINT THEM
SO THAT IT IS EASIER AND LOOKING GOOD.

IT IS ALSO SO USEFUL WHOEVER SUBMITTING I-PROPOSALS.

WITH REGARDS,

K.V.VENKATA RAO,B.COM.,CIS.,
ADVISOR: LIC OF INDIA
CMC MEMBER
PALAKOL: 534260
98492 25255

112SSS.doc
ANEURE-1-(A).doc
ANNEXURE-IIA.doc

D V Suresh

Aug 6, 2010, 11:12:17 PM8/6/10
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the useful information Mr Venkat Rao

Sent from D V Suresh' iPhone
--
This Group aims at creating a platform for intellectual discussions & creating a strong bond between all Liafians.

Pl visit our website www.liafi.org

Pl promote our free SMS Group LIAFICHARY amongst all Liafians
by asking them to sms JOIN LIAFICHARY from their mobile to 567678, or sms/email their mobile nos to 9312281720/prol...@gmail.com

Send Email I'd's of all Liafians in an Excel file to prol...@gmail.com to make them a member of this Google Group LIAFICHARY.

Strengthen Liafi by becoming a Life Member! Deposit Rs 5000/- in its SB a/c no 1415000109099418 at PNB, Beliaghata, Kolkata

liafisbschar...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/liafisbschary?hl=en-GB
<112SSS.doc>