What is the requirement for correction the name

raajku...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2022, 4:59:10 AM6/13/22
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

Please tell me that what is the procedure for correction the name in LIC POLICY like In policy bond name is Ram Kumar but after at the time of SB or Maturity his name is Ram Kumar Verma.

Now what is the requirement or procedure .

Please tell me. I am very thankful to you.

With Regards

Vijay Kumar Vij

vivek verma

Jun 13, 2022, 5:17:50 AM6/13/22
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Vijay,

You've to make an affidavit of "name same" on Rs 10/- bond paper and get it attested from an Oath Commissioner. Also, you've to give minimum 2 proofs of new name. One of the proof is mandatorily bank's cancelled chq.

Rgds
Vivek

A Candle looses nothing by lightening another!

Join us on SMS Gupshup, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn & Twitter. Visit us at www.liafi.org.

liafisbschar...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/liafisbschary?hl=en-GB

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LIAFICHARY" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/liafisbschary/1204946590.2315289.1655110738694%40mail.yahoo.com.

--
Regards

Vivek Verma
Chief Life Insurance Advisor
AWP - C.I.I. (London) - Delhi Topper of the Batch
AFP - FPSB, India
AMFI Certified
IRDA Certified

In your service since 1996...
0-92120-43404

"Success or failure begins with belief."

Sunil Mehta

Jun 13, 2022, 5:17:59 AM6/13/22
to MR CHHABRA D1A
Dear sir/ma'am

       Following documents are required for name correction:-

1 Name correction Affidavit.
2 Self attested PAN card.
3 Self attested Aadhaar card.
4 Policy bond copy
5 Name correction letter

Thanks & Regards,

Sunil Mehta
Mb - 9871000889
IRDA & AMFI Certified Financial Adviser
For Life Insurance & Mutual Funds,LIC HFL,
Housing loans & Car,House,Mediclaim Insurance & Overseas Mediclaim Policies

OFFICE- C3A/103C 2nd floor janak puri new delhi-110058
Telfax:-011-40570476 ,011-45601922(O)  9810006037(O)

Address: Correspondence - C -3A/103C, Janak Puri, New Delhi-110058

Treat everyone with politeness, Even those who are rude to you, Not because they are not nice but because you are nice...

Phusalal Daiya

Jun 13, 2022, 5:19:10 AM6/13/22
to liafisbschary
Just one affidavits on RS.20 non judicial stamp paper with notarized with proff of name .
And remit rs 59/- for name correction .
Thanks & Regards
Phusalal Daiya KANAKA PURA

raajku...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2022, 6:27:44 AM6/13/22
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
Affidevit kitne Rs ka ? Notary Attested ? Oath commissioner ya first class magistrate ? Pls clear

Siddesh Prasanna

Jun 13, 2022, 7:03:32 AM6/13/22
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
Rs20 and notary enough

raajku...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2022, 7:16:47 AM6/13/22
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
But in my branch BM says 1st class Magistrate ka Affidavit Chahiye plus News Paper ya oath commissioner plus news paper lekar aao tab change karenge. Branch 108 , gurudwara Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, ab m kya karu vi manta hi nahi h

vivek verma

Jun 13, 2022, 7:46:55 AM6/13/22
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
File an RTI for want of circular regarding name same.

BM is right as he is saying the requirements for name change. In your case, it is not name change, only rectification.

raajku...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2022, 7:57:48 AM6/13/22
to liafis...@googlegroups.com

HARPREET SINGH BHATIA

Jun 13, 2022, 1:22:56 PM6/13/22
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
No only gazette declaration will do....no newspaper required

Phusalal Daiya

Jun 13, 2022, 9:32:12 PM6/13/22
to liafisbschary
BM sir ko training baki hai
20/- affidavits with I'd proff notrised with 59/- rs fees for change of name is sufficient
Phusalal Daiya KANAKA PURA