Request for LIC's Latest Address Book

mandava surendrakumar

Jun 13, 2022, 2:50:26 AM6/13/22
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
Sir,

Kindly send me Latest Address Book to contact other Branches for servicing matters.

Thanks in advance

SURENDRA KUMAR MANDAVA
Chief Life Insurance Advisor
Zonal Manager's Club Member
AMFI Certified Mutual Funds Advisor
Flat No.101, Sreekara Tirumala Residency,
Road No.3, New Maruthinagar East,
Kothapet, Hyderabad - 500035.
Tel : 9248034999
             mandavasu...@gmail.com

vivek verma

Jun 13, 2022, 4:50:12 AM6/13/22
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
Mr Surendra,

Pls visit the website and use the locator. There won't be any need of any directory.

Rgds
Vivek

A Candle looses nothing by lightening another!

Join us on SMS Gupshup, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn & Twitter. Visit us at www.liafi.org.

liafisbschar...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/liafisbschary?hl=en-GB

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LIAFICHARY" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/liafisbschary/1728232974.2234921.1655102894365%40mail.yahoo.com.

--
Regards

Vivek Verma
Chief Life Insurance Advisor
AWP - C.I.I. (London) - Delhi Topper of the Batch
AFP - FPSB, India
AMFI Certified
IRDA Certified

In your service since 1996...
0-92120-43404

"Success or failure begins with belief."