MSc thesis on Reinforcement Learning with Chemistry (and without)

Mike Preuss

Feb 10, 2021, 12:52:34 PM2/10/21
to LIACS thesis projects
Dear students,

with some guys from Chemistry (basically Anthe Janssen and Gerard van den Westen), we offer a thesis topic in reinforcement learning/optimization in drug research, see attached PDF. There is some flexibility concerning what exactly is worked on, it is a large field and there are few computer scientists ;-)  not much chemical knowledge is necessary, you can learn that on the fly...

In our Reinforcement learning group (lead by Aske Plaat, Thomas Moerland and me), we have also collected a number of topics that may be interesting for you:

Cheers, Mike

retrosynthesis-rl-outline.pdf