IsleSec tonight

Matt Johansen

Feb 17, 2010, 11:34:29 AM2/17/10
to Long Island Information Security Group
Hey all,

Tonight is February's IsleSec at Croxleys in Farmingdale. I'll be there around 7 PM. Also, I put it out there on Twitter that anybody who comes in from the city the first round is on me.

Hope to see you all there,

Matt

Matt Johansen

Feb 17, 2010, 6:35:52 PM2/17/10
to Long Island Information Security Group

Seems that all the regulars can't come tonight. Unless somebody responds differently I don't think I'm going to drive out there by myself. Don't want to be that guy at the bar :)

Anybody going to RSA?

Matt

On Feb 17, 2010 5:57 PM, "Kees Leune" <ke...@leune.org> wrote:

Not going to happen, I'm afraid. MiL in the hospital for scheduled surgery; wife is over a cold and I need to teach an orientation class tomorrow which I have not yet fully prepared. Sucks that this is going to be the 2nd meet I'm missing.

BTW-- OWASP meeting of 3/18 at AU Garden City campus (7pm-10pm)

-Kees

--
Kees Leune
Blog at http://www.leune.org

Ray Mcclure

Feb 17, 2010, 9:03:43 PM2/17/10
to Long Island Information Security Group
I had something else going on tonight.
~R

Ryan Behan

Feb 17, 2010, 10:25:56 PM2/17/10
to Ray Mcclure, Long Island Information Security Group
Would you want to do Bobbieque in Patchogue?  Just putting it out there.

Ryan

Ray McClure

Feb 18, 2010, 9:33:18 AM2/18/10
to Ryan Behan, Long Island Information Security Group

It sounds good…

http://www.bobbique.com/

~R

Ryan Behan

Feb 19, 2010, 12:23:09 PM2/19/10
to Long Island Information Security Group
http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=5499&tag=content;col1

Matt, thought of you when I read this.

-Ryan