Tonight

1 view

Matt Johansen

Dec 16, 2009, 5:36:18 PM12/16/09
to Long Island Information Security Group

All,

I'm on my way to Croxleys but traffic is pretty brutal so I'll see you all there soon.

Matt

Ryan Behan

Dec 16, 2009, 5:42:29 PM12/16/09
to Matt Johansen, Long Island Information Security Group
I'm finishing up some things at work, should be there around 6:20-30pm.  I'll be in a black overcoat and a green sweater that says "Windows 7 was my idea".  Blake will be showing up as well.

-Ryan

Matt Johansen

Dec 16, 2009, 6:36:43 PM12/16/09
to Long Island Information Security Group

I'm eating wings at the end of the bar closest to the bathrooms. Light colored sweater.

Matt

I'm here at the bar. Black coat looking around for your shirt.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Matt Johansen <matt...@gmail.com> wrote: > > All, > > I'm on my...