GREETINGS

Phillips, Teresa

Nov 26, 2013, 7:40:39 AM11/26/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com

I would like to wish each and every one of LHC-1341 staff a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving holiday.

Don’t eat too much turkey and stuffing so that it makes you the stuffed turkeyJ

I am thankful to have met and worked a long side of each and every one of you.

TERESA PHILLIPS
KY FARM BUREAU INSURANCE
COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING

Robert Thomas

Nov 26, 2013, 7:42:55 AM11/26/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com
You have a bless also Teresa

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 26, 2013, at 7:41 AM, "Phillips, Teresa" <Teresa....@kyfb.com<mailto:Teresa....@kyfb.com>> wrote:

I would like to wish each and every one of LHC-1341 staff a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving holiday.

Don’t eat too much turkey and stuffing so that it makes you the stuffed turkey☺

Phillips, Teresa

Nov 26, 2013, 7:48:02 AM11/26/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,

TERESA PHILLIPS
KY FARM BUREAU INSURANCE
COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING
502-495-5000 EXT 7269
FAX 502-495-7792

Curtis Koenig

Nov 26, 2013, 7:53:23 AM11/26/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com
Happy Thanksgivimg to all!
Curtis Koenig
(m) (502)510-1976

James Metcalf

Nov 26, 2013, 8:08:00 AM11/26/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com
The great thing about the holidays is that you get love in abundance. Don't forget that this requires you to give some as well. I'm thankful for the love and care you showed for me, I hope I have returned some back to you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday season!

James W. Metcalf III | Area 6 Venturing Chairman

BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Southern Region Venturing

2155 Liberty Way NW
Corydon, Indiana 47112
812.267.4942
tkeo...@yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone

Robert Thomas

Nov 26, 2013, 8:09:03 AM11/26/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com
Same too you Curtis

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 26, 2013, at 7:53 AM, "Curtis Koenig" <curtis...@gmail.com<mailto:curtis...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Happy Thanksgivimg to all!

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013, Phillips, Teresa wrote:
Thanks,

TERESA PHILLIPS
KY FARM BUREAU INSURANCE
COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING
502-495-5000 EXT 7269
FAX 502-495-7792

Nov 26, 2013, 8:09:09 AM11/26/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com

Teresa

You are a true jewel.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday season!

All

Happy Thanksgiving!  LHC 1341 is a special family that I am blessed and humbled to be a part of…Kevin

Robert Thomas

Nov 26, 2013, 8:09:37 AM11/26/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com
You too James

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 26, 2013, at 8:08 AM, "James Metcalf" <tkeo...@yahoo.com<mailto:tkeo...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

The great thing about the holidays is that you get love in abundance. Don't forget that this requires you to give some as well. I'm thankful for the love and care you showed for me, I hope I have returned some back to you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday season!

James W. Metcalf III | Area 6 Venturing Chairman

BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Southern Region Venturing

2155 Liberty Way NW<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
Corydon, Indiana 47112<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
P 812.267.4942<tel:812.267.4942>
tkeo...@yahoo.com<mailto:tkeo...@yahoo.com>
[http://www.scouting.org/filestore/marketing/images/bsa_preparedforlife.gif]
Sent from my iPhone

Robert Thomas

I would like to wish each and every one of LHC-1341 staff a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving holiday.

Don’t eat too much turkey and stuffing so that it makes you the stuffed turkey☺

Ket...@ups.com

Nov 26, 2013, 8:19:42 AM11/26/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com
I like your use of the plural form of ya'll - "all ya'll"

Shawn Email

Nov 26, 2013, 9:06:43 AM11/26/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com, <lhc-1341-all-staff@googlegroups.com>
Happy Holidays to all of my Woodbadge family!!

Sent from my iPhone

Charlie Bunge

Nov 26, 2013, 9:49:36 AM11/26/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com
Happy Thanksgiving to all from the old Buffalo

Marty Haub

Nov 27, 2013, 9:38:10 AM11/27/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com

Wishing a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving to all the critters...

Marty

--

Marty Haub

Asst. Cubmaster – Pack 4043
mhau...@insightbb.com

(812) 989-0340

brandy koenig

Nov 27, 2013, 9:44:28 AM11/27/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with loved ones. And remember, You are always welcome to come here if you are too far to have Thanksgiving with family.

Oxoxo,

P.s. Watch out for all the crazies on Friday!

Donald Helstern

Nov 28, 2013, 8:46:20 AM11/28/13
to lhc-1341-...@googlegroups.com
Happy thanksgiving everyone, safe travels if you're out, enjoy the day.

Don Helstern
Scoutmaster
Troop 0470