LGAM - new forum posts

LGAM Knowledge Base - new forum posts

Sep 15, 2013, 8:10:56 PM9/15/13
to lga...@googlegroups.com

LGAM - new forum posts

Open Source First

I believe that all organisations, and Councils in particular should as a starting position try their very hardest to do what they need to do with open source systems and only resort to proprietry systems as a last resort, if there is something that they must do, and can't do any other way. Not because Open Source is free, but because it is collaborative, and I think what the world needs more than anything else at this point in time, is to develop a collaborative culture. Imagine 7 billion humans collaborating, instead of competing and fighting with each other. What couldn't we as a civilization accomplish?

Forum category: Hidden / Per page discussions
Forum thread: Open Source Software
You are subscribed to email updates from LGAM Knowledge Base - new forum posts
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google