LGAM - new forum posts

LGAM Knowledge Base - new forum posts

Apr 12, 2012, 8:20:31 PM4/12/12
to lga...@googlegroups.com

LGAM - new forum posts

Is Asset Management a Zero Sum Game?

Is the central question of Asset Management; we have limited resources, how should we allocate them?

Should we instead be asking, can technology allow us do deliver better services, with the same or fewer resources?

Forum category: Asset Management / Asset Management Practices
Forum thread: Is Asset Management a Zero Sum Game?
You are subscribed to email updates from LGAM Knowledge Base - new forum posts
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google