LGAM - new forum posts

LGAM Knowledge Base - new forum posts

May 28, 2012, 8:15:59 PM5/28/12
to lga...@googlegroups.com

LGAM - new forum posts

Council Encyclopedia

I originally set up this site for number of reasons. One of them was because I thought wikis were a fantastic tool for capturing & storing information, and I wanted to show staff at other Councils an example of what they could do. I really think that most Councils would benefit from setting up a wiki-based Council Encyclopedia, and I am going to make it a pet project of mine to try and convince as many Councils as I can to do so over the next few years.

I am starting off by creating a presentation explaining the benefits of building a Council Encyclopedia, and I am also going to do my best to write a Council Encyclopedia Business Case.

I am also pretty keen to try and find a few other people who think this is a good idea, and will help spread the word.

If you would like to help out please let me know.

Forum category: General / General
Forum thread: Council Encyclopedia
You are subscribed to email updates from LGAM Knowledge Base - new forum posts
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google