AAPI Event My American Story, May 18, 2-4pm at Lexington Depot

Dahua Pan

May 3, 2024, 2:01:56 PMMay 3
to LexTMMA
Dear Town Meeting Members,

You are cordially invited to a special event My American Story to celebrate AAPI Heritage Month. The event is organized by CALex (Chinese Americans of Lexington), and co-sponsored by Lexington's Human Rights Committee, Department of Human Services and several other local organizations.

We have invited five AAPI panelists, coming from different walks of life and having an age difference spanning over half a century, to share with us stories of being American. This is an event to celebrate both our diversity and commonality as Americans.

Light delicious ethnic snacks will be served.

The event is on May 18, 2-4pm at Lexington Depot.

Please see attached flyer of the event. People can register for the event using the barcode on the flyer or this link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/my-american-story-2024-tickets-888256227287

We are looking forward to seeing you at the event.

Dahua Pan
Precinct 8

Flyer-Concise.PNG