Housing Model Question

BRONTE ABRAHAM

May 30, 2024, 7:23:01 PMMay 30
to LexTMMA
Good evening,

Does anyone who is familiar with housing, and particularly Multifamily Housing, know if co-housing is allowed per current zoning regs or in the MBTA overlay areas?

Has this ever been investigated in Lexington?

Appreciate any insights.

Regards

Bronte Abraham
precinct 3

Matt

Jun 3, 2024, 9:13:36 AMJun 3
to BRONTE ABRAHAM, LexTMMA
Hello Bronte,

The Housing Working Group of the Comprehensive Plan Advisory Committee developed a recommendation for the town to explore ideas such as co-housing, which is codified as Objective 2.7.1 in the plan:

I’m sure the Planning Board is in the development stages of their 2024-2025 work plan, so if this is something you would like to see, I would recommend reaching out to the Board during this process.

Very respectfully,

Matt Daggett
Precinct 2