Two Questions Regarding the TMMA List

Vicki Blier

Jun 9, 2024, 11:11:02 PMJun 9
to LexTMMA
  1. We would like to see how many list members were affected by the missing-email problem that we experienced before TM.
    Please send a quick private email to me if you did not receive all postings.
    (Current List traffic has been very low. The most recent TMMA emails were two posts on June 4)

  2. We are assessing Groups.io as a low cost alternative. This is the platform that is used by at least two other local lists: Harry Forsdick's The Lexington List and LexingtonMAReuseIt
    If you are a member of these or any other Groups.io lists, please email me directly to tell me whether you find it easy enough to use.

    Thanks,
    Vicki Blier
    TMMA List Moderator