Town Communications (Multiple Items)

Jonas Miller

Jun 4, 2024, 5:26:33 PMJun 4
to lex...@googlegroups.com

Greetings Town Meeting Members,

I have several items to pass along so I’m doing it in one email rather than cluttering your inbox with multiple messages.

Active Recruitment for Boards and Committees

The Select Board is seeking applicants for vacant positions on a number of Town Boards and Committees. Applications are due by Friday, June 21.

More: https://www.lexingtonma.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=528

Lex250 Commission Hosting Community Forum on Invitation of Foreign Dignitaries to Semiquncentennial Celebration

The Lex250 Commission is seeking public input on which, if any, foreign dignitaries the Town should invite to participate in the Lex250 celebration next spring.

Wednesday, June 12

6:00 PM

Dining Room, Lexington Community Center

More: https://www.lexingtonma.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=530

Listening Sessions Scheduled to Gather Public Feedback on Search for New Town Manager

The Town is seeking public feedback on the search for our next Town Manager. Residents are encouraged to attend one of two listening sessions to share what qualities and experience they are looking for in a new leader, and ask questions about the process.

Wednesday, June 12

Session 1: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Session 2: 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM

Main Floor Living Room, Cary Memorial Library

More: https://www.lexingtonma.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=529

Public Comment Open for Draft RFP of Lowell Street Affordable Housing Project

The Town is accepting public comment on the Request for Proposals related to the Lowell Street affordable housing project. All public comment is to be submitted in the form of a written memo or email, by Wednesday, June 12. Digital submissions should be emailed to the Affordable Housing Trust and the Select Board.

More: https://www.lexingtonma.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=531

Best,

Jonas Miller

Director of Communications

Town of Lexington

Town Manager's Office

1625 Massachusetts Avenue

Lexington, MA  02420

Office:  781.862.0500 (ext. 84548)

Mobile:  781.382.5067

www.lexingtonma.gov

When writing or responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is a public record and, therefore, may not be kept confidential.