Some items are disabled

Laurent Barel

Dec 30, 2016, 3:42:44 AM12/30/16
to Lexicon MPX G2 Editor
Hi all and thank you very much for this tool.

I've got the connexion with the MPXG2 running, can change program parameters but some items are still in a "disabled" (greyed) state in the interface as Patching/Soft Row/Miw/Routing.

Is this the normal way the software works (not implemented) or am I missing something ?

Luc Deschenaux

Dec 6, 2017, 1:53:18 PM12/6/17
to Lexicon MPX G2 Editor
Hi !

Sorry for the late reply probably the message was hidden in the middle of the spam..

Yeah as you must have figured out it's not implemented sorry.

the source code for the editor is licensed under GPL and available on github: https://github.com/luxigo/Lexicon-MPX-G2-Editor

If you can find somebody (you?) willing and able to add the missing functionalities you need for free I can help.

Also you can hire me I would do it myself with pleasure.