MIDI Maps question

Edwin Hurwitz

Feb 19, 2015, 1:52:40 PM2/19/15
to lexicon-mp...@googlegroups.com
I know this may not be the right place but I can't register at the Stec Records site as it won't show me the captcha. Anyway, my MPX G2 seems stuck on MIDI Map 3. I can't get it to go back to MIDI map 1. I suppose I could just edit MIDI Map 3 to duplicate 1, but has anyone had to deal with this? Ideas? I wonder if this might be a symptom of battery failure (although the programs are all remembered after power down.

I'm also still not able to get the editor to work on my 2011 MBP running Mavericks.

TIA
Edwin