Looking for MPX-G2 Version 1.10 firmware !??!

Wes Wood

Jan 2, 2014, 11:50:04 AM1/2/14
to lexicon-mp...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a source of MPX-G2 Version 1.10 programmed ROM, or potentially binary image file I can try to burn myself.  Any and all information you could provide would be appreciated.  Have corresponded with Lexicon Tech Support - responsive.. but don't have any support available for MPX-G2.

Luc Deschenaux

Jan 2, 2014, 6:03:25 PM1/2/14
On 02/01/14 23:50, Wes Wood wrote:
I am looking for a source of MPX-G2 Version 1.10 programmed ROM, or potentially binary image file I can try to burn myself.  Any and all information you could provide would be appreciated.  Have corresponded with Lexicon Tech Support - responsive.. but don't have any support available for MPX-G2.

Did you try to contact Bob Sellon at stecrecords.com or Keith at thejukeyard.com  ?

http://hucbald.blogspot.com/2010/11/juke-yard-lexicon-mpx-g2-service-and.html

Good luck !

:7üC: