Midi newbie looking for help

ef

Sep 27, 2014, 3:38:50 PM9/27/14
to lexicon-mp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm excited about learning how to use your editor with my mpxg2/r1 setup.  I do have a few questions.

I have successfully hooked my laptop (macbookpro/10.9.5) to the lexicon and have gotten midi in/out.  I have played with adjusting parameters in a preset, but that is as far as I have gone.  The problem is that I had to disconnect my R1 pedal board to do it.  Can anyone help me understand what I need to have both the R1 and the editor connected at the same time?

Thanks,

Luc Deschenaux

Sep 27, 2014, 9:54:10 PM9/27/14
to lexicon-mp...@googlegroups.com