Need Help Programing

stanto...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2017, 9:10:18 AM12/4/17
to Lexicon MPX G2 Editor
Hi, hoping someone might still be out there.
Can anyone tell me how to write a program in the user bank and set it up for the Amp input and FX Loop? I  I need to get my distortions in front of my volume pedal. I can write the effects,
While you're at it, how do you edit the names of the programs?
Thanks

Luc Deschenaux

Dec 6, 2017, 1:59:39 PM12/6/17
to Lexicon MPX G2 Editor
Hi Jack !

Yeah effects routing is something i had not yet implemented at the time of release of the editor available at http://miprosoft.com/mpxg2

My G2 is in standby and the project also as it did not bring me much (ie $120 in 6 years for +2 months of hard work instead of the salary expected - but yet really appreciated !)

I have other priorities today (working to sustain my family) and I prefer to plug my guitar directly in my Carvin XV212 (sigh needs repair...) or grabing the cheap Martin I love (so I'm not in a hurry).

I believe you'll have to use the knob.

The manual is available on https://lexiconpro.com/en/products/mpx-g2

See section 3-10 about Routing Map

Alternatively the source code for the editor is licensed under GPL and available on github: https://github.com/luxigo/Lexicon-MPX-G2-Editor

If you can find somebody (you?) willing and able to add this functionality for free I can help.

Also you can hire me I would do it myself with pleasure.

| While you're at it, how do you edit the names of the programs?

I believe there's a tab in the editor where you can change the name, but I cannot remember which.

| Thanks

You're welcome.

Luc Deschenaux: http://miprosoft.com/luc.deschenaux/software_and_computer_services.html