watching this video will help raise $10K for Amherst school gardens project

Janet Kern

Sep 28, 2012, 10:52:53 AM9/28/12
to lex-commu...@googlegroups.com
This is a great video, and watching it will also help a great cause!

http://bit.ly/USYCOO

TO:            Friends and Colleagues
FROM:      John Gerber, UMass Stockbridge School of Agriculture

I apologize for bugging you on a Friday morning..... but we need a little help from you.  We have a donor who has promised a gift to help us plant edible fruit and nut trees at three of the local elementary schools in Amherst if we can reach 10,000 views of our new Permaculture video by Sunday.  We are very close, and I'd like to see this happen.

The project is described here: Help us to reach our goal...

...or you can go directly to the You Tube video here: Growing a Model for a Sustainable Campus.

It would help if you passed this along to your friends as well.  Thanks so much for your help.