LexFarm in Patriot's Day Parade THIS SUNDAY! Do you want to march?

Betsy Pollack-Benjamin

Apr 9, 2013, 8:49:06 PM4/9/13
to lex-commu...@googlegroups.com

Dear LexFarm Friends:

The Patriot’s Day parade is almost upon us!  It will be happening this Sunday, April 14, 2013, and  LexFarm members and friends will once again be carrying an assortment of giant vegetables to the parade watchers' delight.  We have added an eggplant, a parsnip and a bell pepper to our great collection of giant veggies that already includes a walking peapod!  Have you always wanted to march in a parade? Here's your chance...

Details:  The parade leaves East Lexington at 2 pm on Sunday.  We will gather at 1 pm and march about 2.5 miles through the center of Lexington, which takes about an hour.

If you'd like to join us, please register on the LexFarm website ASAP so we know you’re coming . (http://lexfarm.org/event/march-with-lexfarm-in-the-patriots-day-parade/).  Bring your family and friends.  The more the merrier!

All marchers should wear a LexFarm T-shirt.  If you don’t already have one, please indicate the sizes you need on the website’s signup.  The t-shirts are just $10 each.

Hope to see you on Sunday!

Betsy Pollack (Marching Pea in the Pod 2011)
On behalf of the LexFarm Board