Hi

Amany Amany

Dec 13, 2010, 8:39:45 AM12/13/10
to amany....@yahoo.com
I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip, because it was impromptu. I had to be in Spain for a program. The program was successful, but my journey has turned sour.
I misplaced my wallet on my way back to my hotel after I went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables I had. Now, my passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment.

I will like you to assist me with a loan of $1,715 dollars to sort-out  my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever  you can afford to assist me with. I'll refund the money back to you as soon as I return. Let me know if you can be of any help ASAP.
I currently don't have a phone where i can be reached.
please let me know immediately. Thanks

david elder

Dec 13, 2010, 11:52:39 AM12/13/10
to lewesbe...@googlegroups.com
Spam baby spam

Rose MacGregor

Dec 13, 2010, 12:40:26 PM12/13/10
to lewesbe...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it is confirmed that this is SPAM. We all know and love Amany and her husband confirms she is safe and sound at home in Delaware. I have changed Amany's settings to 'moderated posts' until she gets her account situated. Any posts from her email will be reviewed before being sent to the group.
Happy Holidays!
-moderator
--
Nomadic Magic Tribal Dance