Fwd: 6/27 dance class & circle !!

Rose MacGregor

Jun 20, 2010, 1:17:15 AM6/20/10
to lewesbe...@googlegroups.com
Im excited to teach this workshop for the next drum circle. I love sharing tribal vocabulary so that we can dance together without choreography. It feels great to be able to communicate non verbally and stay in sync even when straying from a vocab and into true improvisation. We will go over some basic moves that are great in the sand then practice using and following cues to the rhythm of the drums. (We may even pick up some zills)

Zatara has offered to open her lovely gallery for the workshop and it is within 1/2 mile from the beach where the drum circle following class 6:30-sunset.

Blessings for a new summer!

Roma

Jun 22, 2010, 8:14:34 AM6/22/10
to lewesbe...@googlegroups.com
Just in case you couldn't get Erin's email address, it is below