Sit tight, West Seattle! We are coming to entertain you!

Levi Fuller

Jan 11, 2019, 5:11:36 PM1/11/19
to Levi Fuller News
Hello there! I know, things are getting hairy with this whole viaduct situation, and nobody's going anywhere for (at least) three weeks, but West Seattle people, we've got you covered. Levi Fuller & the Library will bravely head down I-5 and across the bridge to rock your faces with our pals Freeway Park and Sun Tunnels at the Parliament Tavern tomorrow, Saturday, January 12th!

Here's a handy link to listen to our new EP such bad things happen, which is also streaming in all the places.

I hope to see you West Seattleites! (Everyone else, you're off the hook, but of course I'd love to see you too, if you're feeling brave.)

Love,

Levi