New song and a show this Sunday (both political, deal with it)

Levi Fuller

Feb 24, 2017, 3:28:13 PM2/24/17
to Levi Fuller News
Hello there-

Things have been a bit quiet lately (on the music front, that is - of course the world is a non-stop shitshow of insanity), but I have some news, all of it connected to the newest volume of Ball of Wax Audio Quarterly, dedicated to Songs of Resistance and Rebuilding (a response to that shitshow I just mentioned).

I have a new song, called "Promise You Will Fall." It's pretty dark, I guess, but also meant to be hopeful. You can hear it here, and then hear the live version backed up with the bass-and-drums muscle of Jon Wooster and Dekker Deen this Sunday at the Ball of Wax 47 release show, which is stacked with an unbelievable array of talent and will benefit an excellent cause. If you can't make it to the show, pick yourself up a copy of the compilation or my song right here, right now (again, the proceeds will go to a good cause).

Ball of Wax 47 Release Show: Songs of Resistance and Rebuilding
Sunday, February 26, 7pm doors
The Sunset Tavern, 5433 Ballard Ave NW

$8 [tickets] – entry includes a BoW 47 CD
All profits to the NW Immigrant Rights Project

Featuring Levi Fuller & the Library / Hangry Hayrabs / Solvents / Danbert Nobacon / Louis O’Callaghan / Julia Massey / Sam Parkin / Virgin of the Birds

That's the news. Stay strong, and thanks for listening.

Levi