New record coming and a show this Friday and we're trying to save the planet

1 view

Levi Fuller

Jul 30, 2018, 5:06:57 PM7/30/18
to Levi Fuller News
Well hello there! Can you believe it's been almost a year since Levi Fuller & the Library played a show? We've been hard at work getting together material for a new release (among other things), and I guess the whole "booking shows" thing kinda fell by the wayside. But this Friday, it's happening! We're headlining a star-studded evening at Substation to celebrate the 53rd volume of Ball of Wax and raise money for 350 Seattle!

$8 cover includes copy of BoW 53 CD
All profits to 350 Seattle

If you can't make it, I encourage you to buy a copy of Ball of Wax 53 - featuring my new song "Scott Pruitt Must Die." All profits from this volume will go to 350 Seattle, so it all helps. Plus you get a collection of excellent and relevant music. If you hate music (why are you reading this?), and/or have extra money lying around, you can just go give some to 350 Seattle.

So, about that new release. We recorded guitar/bass/drums for six songs yesterday. We just need to add some vocals, maybe an overdub or two (but not too much, this will be a pretty raw affair), do some mixing and mastering, and then release it out into the wild. We're thinking this fall. So keep those eyes and ears peeled.

Thank you,

Levi