New EP such bad things happen out today!

Levi Fuller

Nov 9, 2018, 7:13:17 PM11/9/18
to Levi Fuller News
Hello there!

Quite a week we're having, huh? Anyway, to "celebrate" two years of this garbage, Levi Fuller & the Library EP is releasing our new EP, such bad things happen, today. I already told you all about it, so I'll just cut to the chase: It's out today! You can purchase it in (super-limited) physical or digital form via Bandcamp, or you can stream it via all of the usual ways the kids are listening to music these days.

If you're in Seattle, come join us at a big loud sweaty rock show to celebrate: Saturday, November 17th at the Blue Moon Tavern with Quiet and CHAD. It's gonna be fun. (I never found a way to work Ryan Zinke into our newest song "Scott Pruit Must Die," but Cliff Mass will probably be mentioned this time around.)

Don't forget to breathe,

Levi