Maximum allocated size on heap while using Seek operation

filipe.h...@lds.ifce.edu.br

Jul 5, 2018, 1:20:23 PM7/5/18
to leveldb
Hi, I'm currently trying to profile my heap usage while doing some operations, including an iteration on LevelDB using Seek. I used Valgrind's tool Massif to do the job, but I've noticed that after a certain amount of information that needs to be retrieved from LevelDB increases, the heap memory usage reaches a plateau around 5.9 MB. I think somewhere is defined the maximum size retrieved from DB on each seek operation on the loop.

Can someone help me find where this is defined ?