IKV | a fully-managed embedded key-value store

Pushkar Gupta

Mar 11, 2024, 8:13:56 PMMar 11
to leveldb
Hello all,

I wanted to introduce the LevelDB community to something we've been working on at inlined.io

After running a large (1000+ nodes) RocksDB cluster in production for several years, and engineering things like backup, hardware-bootstrapping, replication, partitioning for it, I came to the realization that there could be universally applicable solutions for these tasks. Hence we created, IKV (Inlined key-value store) which is a fully-managed embedded key-value store

In short, it provides all the performance benefits of an embedded database (local disk/memory) without the headache of creating a distributed system around it. Note, IKV is NOT a "cloud hosted LevelDB", it is an embedded db - but more than a library.

Please let me know if you'd like to know more about IKV, and how you could adopt it in your stack. Check us out on Github: https://github.com/inlinedio/ikv-store

Bests,
Pushkar