anybody is here??

YAŞAR YILMAZER

Feb 3, 2011, 3:23:33 AM2/3/11
to level...@googlegroups.com
Hi group,
How are you? todas is thusday and friday will come just after today :)
by thhe way If I didn't come to the English Time, Would you sing to register for me ? :)

accountant

Feb 3, 2011, 5:25:34 AM2/3/11
to level4class
but you know ; also our teacher whose neme is john will read this
message. ı thing you must send more secret this message :- ))

Abdurrahim sahin

Feb 3, 2011, 5:37:12 AM2/3/11
to level...@googlegroups.com
hallo there �s a attachement for  repead all �mportant tenses and  other  �mportant  units. there  is  almost 60  page.  when you check all page  fastly ,  after you can choose   which unit  u must repead  for  know  better and remember aga�n. � hope  this   attachement will be  useful  for  all groupmate ...

From: yasar.y...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:23:33 +0200
Subject: anybody is here??
To: level...@googlegroups.com
İNGİLİZCE GENEL NOTLAR.docx

YAŞAR YILMAZER

Feb 3, 2011, 8:41:04 AM2/3/11
to level...@googlegroups.com
Thanx a lot Abdurrahim.
I know, John reads this messegas, It isn't problem, I think John thinks like us :))
Doesn't John?

2011/2/3 Abdurrahim sahin <sahin_ab...@hotmail.com>
hallo there ıs a attachement for  repead all ımportant tenses and  other  ımportant  units. there  is  almost 60  page.  when you check all page  fastly ,  after you can choose   which unit  u must repead  for  know  better and remember agaın. ı hope  this   attachement will be  useful  for  all groupmate ...

alper alper

Feb 11, 2011, 4:12:45 PM2/11/11
to level...@googlegroups.com
sign ??? awhh what a cheaterrrr among us ...

YAŞAR YILMAZER

Feb 11, 2011, 4:15:32 PM2/11/11
to level...@googlegroups.com
Man It happend in the past. be sure john is our side ;)

alper alper

Feb 11, 2011, 5:56:03 PM2/11/11
to level...@googlegroups.com
ne yaptın kickledin mi adamı  ? :=0