November Book Choices

Wendy B

Oct 22, 2011, 1:46:30 PM10/22/11
to levars-rainb...@googlegroups.com
Aha did you think I had forgotten you? Next month, the focus will be on the pop culture and philosophy series of books. There is no desperate need to know all there is to know about any one of the topics of each book, but I have chosen ones that most people should at least be vaguely familiar with.

Wendy

Taz Shanahan

Oct 22, 2011, 2:30:21 PM10/22/11
to LeVar's Rainbow Book Club
Damn, there's only 2 I'm not interested in - hard choice.
Also, all available in UK at about the same prices, so no help there.
May just hafta toss a few coins for this one ;)

x T

Wendy B

Oct 30, 2011, 3:04:12 PM10/30/11
to LeVar's Rainbow Book Club
Remember to get your votes in!

Kryptyk Physh

Oct 30, 2011, 6:40:35 PM10/30/11
to levars-rainb...@googlegroups.com
Hrm... None of the above.

Scott Hill

Nov 1, 2011, 10:45:37 AM11/1/11
to levars-rainb...@googlegroups.com
I think I'm in Kryptyks boat here.

Wendy B

Nov 2, 2011, 2:28:31 PM11/2/11
to LeVar's Rainbow Book Club
You guys can catch up on September's books then :P

No worries if you wish to skip a month here and there out of lack of
interest or otherwise. Next month we'll return to the more
miscelaneous options of yore. If anyone has suggestions for next
month's list, please be sure to let me know.

Wendy

On Nov 1, 10:45 am, Scott Hill <hillsco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I'm in Kryptyks boat here.
>
> On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Kryptyk Physh <kryptykph...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Hrm... None of the above.
>
> > On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Wendy B <wbrownes...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Remember to get your votes in!

> >> the
> >> with.

Michael Blizman

Nov 3, 2011, 3:44:26 PM11/3/11
to LeVar's Rainbow Book Club
How do you not have Doctor Who and Philosophy?