make html file documentation from lettuce .features

Tanmay Ambre

Jul 13, 2015, 7:38:01 AM7/13/15
to lettuc...@googlegroups.com
Cucumber seems to Viewcumber gem to produce html document from features.

Is there a similar tool I can use with lettuce. I have seen relish but was looking for an alternative

Thanks

Michel Sabchuk

Jul 17, 2015, 10:33:09 AM7/17/15
to lettuc...@googlegroups.com
I used to include feature files in sphinx doc files but it was difficult to keep both synchronous, the feature files change often and it was a pain to keep the docs pointing to the right filename.

Anyway, it is an alternative. You may use the literalinclude for that:

http://sphinx-doc.org/markup/code.html#includes

See an example:

Title
-----

Some paragraph with explanations...

.. literalinclude:: ../../../features/path-to-features-file.feature

:language: cucumber

The rest of the docs goes here...