Lettuce support for Redis Labs offerings (essentials/pro/ultimate)

abc

Jun 26, 2020, 11:02:29 AM6/26/20
to lettuce-redis-client-users
Hi,

we are evaluating various java clients for our micro-service. One of the requirements is to understand whether lettuce works with  Redis Labs cloud offerings (essentials/pro/ultimate). Is lettuce against this cloud ofeerings ?

Gowri Sankar Suryanarayana

Jun 27, 2020, 12:02:55 PM6/27/20
to abc, lettuce-redis-client-users
it shouldn't matter if Redis is a managed service or an in-house deployment. all the clients should work as is for majority of use cases

And RedisLabs does mention lettuce under the Java clients section
--
A.S.Gowri Sankar