Regarding ACL in Lettuce 6.0.0.RELEASE

Amber Kulkarni

Oct 27, 2020, 7:13:52 AM10/27/20
to lettuce-redis-client-users
Found this in the release notes
* ACL Authentication with username/password

My setup is like below:
1. Redis sentinel is authenticated with password. (sentinel.conf)
2. users are added in redis.conf with certain permissions (ACL) (redis.conf)
3. Using spring-data-redis (2.3.4)

I tried using LettuceConnectionFactory(sentinelConf)
and then used
RedisTemplate<String, Object> template = new RedisTemplate<>();
template.setConnectionFactory(lettuceConnectionFactory());

But the RedisSentinelConfiguration does not have redis username field in it. Only has dataNodePassword.

My question is how do we use sentinel conf with redis-username/ redis-password (read ACL user details) and an authenticated sentinel.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Amber