Sublime Text plugin for lettuce

Kyle Derkacz

Nov 19, 2012, 12:59:21 AM11/19/12
to lettuce-d...@googlegroups.com
I was looking around for something that handled auto-completions and step validation to simplify the writing of Lettuce tests but I couldn't find anything so I wrote a plugin for Sublime Text. It's my first foray into ST plugin development so it's probably far from optimal, but if anyone is interested in giving it a go you can check it out at https://github.com/kylederkacz/lettuce-farmer  ...if you are brave enough to check it out then please leave me any feedback you have.

Gabriel Falcão

Nov 19, 2012, 10:04:17 AM11/19/12
to lettuce-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kyle,
that's really great, thank you for your effort. I'm looking forward to see this plugin.
At my work many people use sublime and it's gonna be really exciting to have it working well with lettuce.

Also, great name!

Cheers,
Gabriel Falcão

Asiya Safder

Sep 23, 2015, 4:33:53 AM9/23/15
to Lettuce Developers
hi! Kyle
do you have any idea about Sublime Text 3's plugin for lettuce?