URGENT MESSAGE

humpadang

Dec 7, 2008, 1:57:04 AM12/7/08
to Lets Think China
My permission to pass THIS portion of the email to
someone you know. You MAY pass the ENTIRE email if you
want because there is NOTHING to be ashamed of. We
have something great, correction, YOU have something
great here.

**THIS WILL CLOSE OUT IN THE NEXT 9 DAYS**

You have my permission to pass this email on to your
family/friends. I am going to allow each of you on the
300 Elite Team to provide this to someone close to
you. I would keep this within the family or close
friends only. When we formally launch the company we
will have some communications that will pertain to the
general public. This is special and we will change the
programming at the end of next week (VERY IMPORTANT -9
DAYS-).

We are in the midst of launching a program that is NOT
MLM based and has a different angle than any "home
based online business" on the market right now. As
CEO of an internet marketing company (JB Internet
Holdings/Vortex Marketing Group) I have seen many
things come and go over the years. First, I built a
company that was designed to help people pre-build
lists/client bases. I took what I have learned in my
15+ years of MLM/Direct marketing experience and built
it into an internet marketing model. That company has
flourished and today we have almost 400,000 members
world wide. I do know what I am talking about and am
dedicated to working/teaching with this team.

*TODAY IS WHAT COUNTS*

The person sending you this communication is part of a
"Core Team" that I have developed to launch a company
called Big Ticket Depot. With the economy in turmoil
and people losing value in stocks & real estate and so
many on the verge of losing jobs, I have found a
"NICHE" or for you who do not know what a "NICHE" is,
I have found something that people NEED right now and
something they are VERY open to right now. They need
HOPE and a REAL chance to make some money. I am NOT
talking about "Get Rich Quick" or "Chain Letters" or
PIE IN THE SKY. What we are doing here as a TEAM is
going to take work, so this will ONLY pertain to
people who are willing to learn and put that knowledge
into action.

I will tell you that I KNOW how to make money online
and I KNOW how to teach people to do the same. I am a
"GURU" in my own right but I will NOT say that I am
perfect or know everything about everything. What I DO
know is this IDEA that we are launching is working,
will continue to work and thousands of people are
going to make a great income and some will get
wealthy. We already have MULTIPLE commissions to pay
out and BEFORE the holidays.

*The Person Who Sent You This Is Part Of The 300 Elite
Team*

Today, I am allowing the 300 Elite Team to expand the
group to 900-1200 members. You see this program (Big
Ticket Depot) is going to be LIMITED so it does NOT
become saturated in the future. You will understand
why after you have seen the videos and read the
materials. For now it is more important that you make
a deciscion to take one of the added spots we have
created thru the 300 Elite team.

**What It Means**

The 300 Elite Team is being given EVERY sale, EVERY
affiliate and EVERY opportunity that we promote when
we begin our nationwide advertising. We are SPLITTING
EVERY dollar that comes in from client listings (you
will understand this soon) and we are even extending a
$75 COMMISSION on a $99 affiliate enrollment start up
cost. This is ONLY for the 300 Elite Team and we have
had our programmers CODE their accounts for this for
the next 60 days (maybe longer). We are going to
extend this to up to ((3)) people that the 300 Elite
Team extend this position to (YOU). You can choose not
to take it and that is fine however once they have
gotten their (3) set up that "CODING" will cease and
going forward any new members will not be
grandfathered into everything we are doing.

For now, here is what I reccomend (Do this within the
next 3 days TODAY preferably).

Go to the SAME page that your member went to initially
to view the (3) step videos. I am going to post the
URLS below.

PLEASE follow these steps..VERY important.

****DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS-IF YOU DO, THIS WILL NOT
MAKE SENSE TO YOU****

Step 1: Go here and view ALL 3 videos (total of 3
minutes between all of them)

http://www.vortexmarketinggroup.com/BigTicket300EliteTeam1100/

AFTER DOING THAT, IT IS VITAL YOU DO THE FOLLOWING.....
You will NOT be allowed to enroll unless you complete
STEP 2...

Step 2: Go to the 300 Elite Team members BIG TICKET
sign up page and FIRST listen to the RADIO interview
(bottom of the page). AFTER you have done that, you
can watch BOTH videos on the page. There will be a
"JOIN NOW" button on the page. AFTER you have viewed
everything you can then enroll and you will be
automatically CODED for being part of the 300 Elite
team but SPONSORED by an original 300 Elite Team core
member.

Go to their link below (THEY will get credit for your
enrollment):

http://www.bigticketdepot.com/Aff/aw.aspx?A=255728

This ENDS in the next few days. We are going to be
sending out a communication to OVER 400,000 people in
the next few days. We are giving our 300 Elite Team
members a chance to give you something that has
greater incentive. I cannot stress enough how valuable
this is and understand this..We are not having to do
much "selling" of this. We have ALREADY had over
65,000 people fill out our forms from some SIMPLE
email marketing campaigns we have sent out. This WORKS
and that is that.

I look forward to you being a part of this team. If you
need to know my credentials, feel free to go to my
personal website. I know who I am and I know what I
know. We are a REAL company with REAL employees,
payroll, walls, computers and restrooms. We are NOT
operating out of a garage. This project is going to be
huge. I PROMISE you that.

My personal site: http://www.joelsauceda.com/

Click on BIOGRAPHY and you will see that I am like many
of you.. Have struggled in life and did what I had to
do with the little I had. You can do the same and some
of you are in a much BETTER position right now than I
was.

Warm regards,

Joel Sauceda
JB Internet Holdings
MaxLifeResearch.Com/BigTicketDepot.Com
President & CEO

PS. We JUST completed 3 commercials that we are going to
make available to the 300 Elite Team & the (3) branched
off of each 300 Elite Team member next week. We already
have people filling out our test forms (over 8000 in 24 hours
to be exact!) This is going to be huge.