Morning ride: 6:05 am Dog Park, Thursday 9/6

1 view

Klaus Muehlbradt

Sep 5, 2012, 10:00:20 AM9/5/12
to lets-r...@googlegroups.com
So far it looks like Mark, Chad and I will be riding. We'll meet at my house but ride by the Dog Park parking lot (Spring Creek Park) 5 min later. Of course everybody is welcome to join us. This will be a slow pace ride. We'll do a loop in the valley and probably head up behind the stadium.

Klaus Muehlbradt

Sep 11, 2012, 12:50:51 PM9/11/12
to lets-r...@googlegroups.com
And another one... weather permitting, once again: Dog Park 6:05 am on Thursday 9/13.

Might be a last minute bail. If it is wet the ride is off.

Karen Ramse

Sep 12, 2012, 11:57:57 AM9/12/12
to lets-r...@googlegroups.com
Is this a road ride?
Karen

Klaus Muehlbradt

Sep 16, 2012, 9:55:43 PM9/16/12
to lets-r...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, saw this email way too late. No, Thursday morning is an MTB
ride. However, I am trying to ride to Loveland and back as a commute
during the week. We can easily do a morning road ride Mondays,
Wednesdays or Fridays.

Cheers

Klaus

Karen Ramse

Sep 16, 2012, 11:14:09 PM9/16/12
to lets-r...@googlegroups.com
What time do you ride? My schedule changes weekly so may be able to make some days.

Karen

Klaus Muehlbradt

Sep 17, 2012, 8:55:27 PM9/17/12
to lets-r...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to do 6-8am. Roughly. Can vary this a bit.