MIRIxUW workshop on February 7

Sam Eisenstat

Feb 3, 2015, 10:33:12 PM2/3/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com, James Cook, tfr...@perimeterinstitute.ca
Hi everyone,

The workshop will be on February 7. Logistical details from the previous post:

We will start with lunch at Kismet in the UW plaza at 12, and then head over to MC 1085 on the UW campus to discuss math among whiteboards. (If you don't want lunch, you can meet us in MC 1085 afterward. I do recommend eating something before doing math though rather than being hungry all afternoon. There will be snacks though.)

Best,
Sam

William Saunders

Feb 7, 2015, 11:38:36 AM2/7/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com, James Cook, tfr...@perimeterinstitute.ca, Sam Eisenstat

I'll be 15 - 20 minutes late getting to Kismet (forgot *again* that my bus departure time is offset 15 minutes on Saturdays)

William Saunders
wil...@williamsaunders.net