Waterloo Effective Altruism Club

trevorcli...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2017, 4:41:21 PM10/18/17
to lesswrong waterloo
This is not directly LessWrong related, but I am starting up an Effective Altruism club at the University of Waterloo. Since there is not currently an active LessWrong community in Waterloo, maybe people here would be interested. There will be some focus on rationality and issues like AI risk. If you are currently a Waterloo student and are interested, send me an email with your Quest login ID. We need to reach a minimum of 15 "founding members" to get a booth at the next club fair in January, so if you're at all interested let me know, even if you're not on campus this winter. Thank you.