This group is public?

Vinayak Pathak

Jul 13, 2014, 3:52:02 PM7/13/14
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm not sure if it's intentional, but this google group seems to be public. I was kinda shocked today to find a post by me when I googled my phone number.

So whoever owns this group, do you mind making it private please?

--
I didn't like my previous signature.

Sandy Maguire

Jul 14, 2014, 7:19:54 AM7/14/14
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Hey Vinayak,

Definitely meant to be public, at least initially. That being said, I'll see if I can purge your number from the archives.

Alternatively, since LWWL is effectively dead, might be OK to just kill the group.

Sandy

Sandy Maguire

Jul 14, 2014, 7:27:53 AM7/14/14
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
So, I do indeed have the POWER to remove posts. Can you point me in the direction of your number, Vinayak?

While we're on it, anyone else have anything they'd like to remove / votes for making the group private / deletion of the group?

Sandy

Vinayak Pathak

Jul 15, 2014, 7:46:08 PM7/15/14
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com