HPMoR Wrap-up party

Malcolm Ocean

Feb 14, 2015, 12:17:01 AM2/14/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Let's host one!

Malcolm Ocean
Try Complice to focus on what's important:   Complice

doug moen

Feb 14, 2015, 11:02:18 AM2/14/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
I can't follow the link (facebook users only) but I assume you mean to party on Saturday March 14 (π day). Sounds okay; HPMoR is what led me to LessWrong.

Sam Eisenstat

Feb 14, 2015, 12:28:38 PM2/14/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
I'm interesting in attending and helping with this.

Malcolm McCulloch

Feb 14, 2015, 12:42:05 PM2/14/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
That's correct! Thoughts on where to host it? UW Campus would probably work well...

Sam Eisenstat

Feb 14, 2015, 3:52:14 PM2/14/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, we could use one of the common areas in ENV 3 or E5. Also, most classrooms would be available since its the weekend.

Malcolm Ocean

Feb 25, 2015, 10:55:12 PM2/25/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Have now made this: https://www.facebook.com/events/1438344683123646

Figure we meet at 11am since the final chapter(s) release is set for noon EST.