Re: [lw waterloo] Abridged summary of lesswrongwaterloo@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Jess Riedel

May 4, 2015, 8:37:29 AM5/4/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Hey Alex!

I'm working over at Perimeter Institute.  I'm out of town this week, but I would be glad to meet you and Vinayak next week.  Tuesday or Wednesday?

Cheers,
Jess

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:04 AM, <lesswron...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Alex A <alex....@gmail.com>: May 03 10:05AM -0700

hi all,

have the kw lesswrong meetups stopped altogether?

~ alex
...more
Vinayak Pathak <vinay...@gmail.com>: May 03 01:27PM -0400

Yeah, I think so. But I'll be up for meeting this week if anyone wants to.

--
http://vinayakpathak.wordpress.com
...more

i've recently moved to town, would be cool to meet any/everyone that's in
town for the summer :)

On Sunday, 3 May 2015 13:27:31 UTC-4, Vinayak wrote:
...more