Yvain coming to SLC

Carrie Joy

Jan 10, 2013, 12:29:14 PM1/10/13
to Less Wrong Meetup Group - SLC
Did anyone here who is not on the Facebook group miss the announcement about Yvain coming to SLC?
I've mentally switched over to communicating with the group via FB, so I forgot to post anything here. Sorry!

Yvain is one of the top posters on lesswrong.com; he is travelling all over for job interviews right now, and is staying with whoever will host him. He will be staying overnight at my house this Sunday, January 13, and I am hosting a dinner for us to meet him at 6:00pm.

Please come, bring some food if you can but do come and take the opportunity to chat with one of the thought leaders in the Less Wrong community.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to message me.