Movie night this Friday

Kip

Oct 31, 2012, 12:30:41 AM10/31/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
You guys up for movie night this Friday?

I can make jello shots.  Bring your swim suits.  I'm looking at you, Kevin, Adam, Melanie, Chris, Carrie, and the others.

Kip

Kevin Van Horn

Oct 31, 2012, 10:44:55 PM10/31/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Kip wrote: "You guys up for movie night this Friday? I'm looking at you, Kevin, Adam, Melanie, Chris, Carrie, and the others."

You're looking at... ? Hey, get your surveillance cameras out of my office!

Seriously, though, I'm in.

Carrie Joy

Oct 31, 2012, 10:52:49 PM10/31/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
I'm afraid I'm already overbooked for Friday, darn it. I would love to be there, so count me in in spirit.

Kip

Nov 1, 2012, 12:19:32 AM11/1/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Would another day work better for you, Carrie?  Saturday?

Kip

Nov 1, 2012, 12:19:59 AM11/1/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Great, Kevin.  I'll count you in.  And I'll keep you posted if we reschedule to accommodate Carrie and/or others.

Kip

Ima Junryou

Nov 1, 2012, 12:24:27 AM11/1/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
I'm a loose yes.  It is late enough in the evening after a long enough day that I can't properly remember if I've already got commitments.  I'll try to sort that out tomorrow and give a more solid answer :)

Kip

Nov 1, 2012, 12:25:24 AM11/1/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
You loosie.

OK let me know!  :D

Carrie Joy

Nov 1, 2012, 12:43:09 AM11/1/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
I was going to say I can come Saturday night, but I could maybe make it Friday night if it starts late enough. What time were you thinking?

Christina Smithers

Nov 1, 2012, 1:02:34 AM11/1/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Those sound good to me too.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Carrie Joy <tunin...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was going to say I can come Saturday night, but I could maybe make it Friday night if it starts late enough. What time were you thinking?

Kip

Nov 1, 2012, 2:45:33 AM11/1/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
How late?

Jacuzzi closes at 11 pm.

Kip

Nov 1, 2012, 2:46:06 AM11/1/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!  You need a break after a week of working at hell.

Carrie Joy

Nov 1, 2012, 2:53:38 AM11/1/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
I don't own a swimsuit. But I can come at 10.

Kip

Nov 1, 2012, 6:32:25 PM11/1/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
10 pm it is.  Carrie's going skinny dipping!

Kip

Nov 2, 2012, 12:41:08 AM11/2/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Are you coming?

Kip

Nov 2, 2012, 12:41:50 AM11/2/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Alright guys.  I'm planning on 10 pm Friday at my place.  I will try to have drinks, movie, and games set up.

It sounds like me, Kevin, Carrie, and Christina are already going.  The more the merrier.  Invite your friends!

Kip

Adam Isom

Nov 2, 2012, 1:50:22 AM11/2/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
I will definitely be there--what great company (and activity-plans)--if I can persuade a friend with a car to go as well. I have one day to do so...

Ima Junryou

Nov 2, 2012, 1:06:31 PM11/2/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
I'm a definite yes, and my wife is an indefinite maybe.  Both of us have swim gear buried in a storage unit, but I'll see what I can do about that.  Mind sending me an address?

Kip

Nov 2, 2012, 6:14:04 PM11/2/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
1558 Palo Verde Way
Apartment QE 12
Cottonwood Heights, 84121

Call/text my google voice if you have questions.

Kip

Kip

Nov 2, 2012, 6:53:57 PM11/2/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
All, please bring extra drinks and snacks if you can.  I'm running low!

Kip

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:30:41 PM UTC-6, Kip wrote:
Message has been deleted