LW SLC facebook group

Kip

Dec 2, 2012, 8:58:00 PM12/2/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Is there a facebook group for the SLC-specific subgroup of LW?

If not, shouldn't there be?

Let's form one.

It will make it much easier to cross-pollinate with other groups like Cool Kids, The Community, and Up for Anything.

It will also make it much easier to keep track of the damn meeting time/location(s).

And I generally like the fb interface better than Google Groups.  Because I'm on fb all damn day.

What say you?

Kip

Adam Isom

Dec 2, 2012, 9:54:38 PM12/2/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
I love that idea. It would make communication far faster and far easier.

Jeremy Frandsen

Dec 3, 2012, 11:06:43 AM12/3/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Agreed.  I only use google groups for this one group anyways.

Kip

Dec 3, 2012, 12:05:19 PM12/3/12
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Me too.