Meetup 1pm-3pm this Sunday: CFAR visits SLC

annas...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2013, 12:40:45 AM6/15/13
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Three of us from the Center For Applied Rationality will be hosting a Salt Lake City Less Wrong meetup this Sunday from 1pm to 3pm, at

656 Columbus St
Salt Lake City, Utah 84103.

We'll have rationality games & conversation, and a chance to hear what CFAR is about, and to connect with fellow aspiring rationalists. You might also bring a friend, if there's a friend you've been wanting to introduce to this whole rationality business. Do consider bringing your dad, also; in honor of father's day, we'll give a paperback copy of "Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality" to the first three dads who come, and cupcakes for all dads.

Also: We're running a one-day CFAR workshop *this Saturday* (tomorrow!), from 10am to 7pm. We had two last-minute cancellations, opening up two spots: *email me* ASAP if you'd like to reserve a spot (first come, first serve; workshop costs $90; do not use the online form at this point, just email). I'll get back to you very rapidly. Further details at http://rationality.org/blog/

Hope to see many of you soon!

Carrie Joy

Jun 15, 2013, 6:51:28 PM6/15/13
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there tomorrow for the afternoon meetup, as well as this evening, and looking forward to meeting you in person.