Meetup will probably be in the park tomorrow, 2pm

Philip Hazelden

May 14, 2016, 7:00:08 PM5/14/16
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Unless the weather does something unexpected, we should be able to resume our glorious tradition of meeting in Lincoln's Inn Fields. Probably in the northwest quadrant.

P.S. I realize I've been really bad at posting to this list. Partly that's because it's higher-friction than facebook or reddit, and partly because I kind of assume everyone on the list but not facebook or reddit already knows the schedule as well as I do.

In any case, it's probably time to admit that I'm not going to be reliable at posting to the list in future, either. I'll still probably be reasonably good at posting about changes to the schedule.