hi all

Leon Baker

Jul 17, 2016, 6:52:19 AM7/17/16
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I've been alternately ill and busy and away from London for a few weeks
and I've completely lost track of which fortnight meetings happen. Is
here one today, or is there one next week?

(or did you all, like, become transcended beings and vanish into space
as soon as I stopped paying attention?)

(no I will not use Facebook)

Cheers

Leon

Simon Woolf

Jul 17, 2016, 7:17:18 AM7/17/16
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
There was one a week ago (which I missed due to a cold), so I assume the next one is next weekend.

Cheers,
Simon

Leon Baker

Jul 17, 2016, 7:25:49 AM7/17/16
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.
> <mailto:lesswronglondon%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.

Philip Hazelden

Jul 18, 2016, 10:56:45 AM7/18/16
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
If it helps, I post the meetups to https://www.reddit.com/r/slatestarcodex - admittedly, I only link to the facebook page, but the date is in the title; and depending how strongly you object to facebook, you can view the event from an incognito tab with no account.

Leon Baker

Jul 18, 2016, 4:39:15 PM7/18/16
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
I hadn't realised; thanks!