self-development workshop

kerspoon

Jan 12, 2016, 12:39:36 PM1/12/16
to LessWrongLondon

Hey everyone,

I'm organising a day of workshops on self-development (habits, mindfulness, communication and happiness).

Sam Hilton and I (James Brooks) will be running the workshops around goal setting and habits. Michael Plant, whom some of you might know, is doing workshops around Happiness (the topic of his doctorate at Oxford). Angelina, who teaches Improv at LSE, will be doing workshops on communication. Last but not least, Darius will be running workshops around mindfulness.

If you have any questions hit reply and I'll answer them as best I can.

I hope your 2016 is starting off with a bang!
Best wishes,

James

Tetiana Ivanova

Jan 13, 2016, 6:37:16 AM1/13/16
to LessWrongLondon
Hi James! The workshop sounds great and I would like to go - how do I get a ticket? The website only allows you to sign up for a notification.

Regards,
Titian

James Brooks

Jan 15, 2016, 6:12:09 AM1/15/16
to LessWrongLondon

Hi Tetiana,

Fantastic. I'll be adding the tickets on to the website over the weekend. I'll let you know when it's up and running.

Thanks,
James

kerspoon

Jan 18, 2016, 12:03:34 PM1/18/16
to LessWrongLondon

I've sorted a venue and a date for the self-development workshop - Saturday 12th March at Canada Water Library.

That also means I can put ticket sales live.

Hopefully see you there!

James

P.S. The first few tickets are much cheaper!